Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet
I do not know.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend
Julie Ngo ~!
LOVE LOVE LOVE , talking to this girlll no lie. B/c we talking about everything.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
1) Loving Personailty [ always there for me, understands me, my friends/family like him, knows how to make me laugh etc.]
2) Good in Education
3) Decent looking
Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Dear High School Ex-Boyfriends from gr.10,
All of you can go suck a dick. BULLSHITTERS.
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day 6 — A stranger
THIS IS A TOUGH ONE )=
how about …
everyone at one point were strangers to me and now they are my friend, aquintance, or enemy…they may be still a stranger if I don`t know them :3
Good right ? (=
ok cool LOL
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
4) Michele Pham
5) Lily Lam
6) Kien Vu
If there was a 7 there would be a Julie Ngo D’: !
Day 5 — Your dreams
My dream was to become a model but I know I can not be one in Canada for I don`t have that sexy or preppy look. I think I have a higher possibility if I was in Asia. I used to want to be a singer but I suddenly stopped singing after grade.9 so I crossed that off my list. I wanted to be an actress but I am bad at memorizing LOL. What are my dreams? :S I just want to make it big someday, as an actress or model with respect [not pr0n LOL]. Hopefully someday I will . . but I do not seem to do anything to make that happen so at the moment, I do not know what to do.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1) Drank alcohol
2) Hurting myself
3) Kissed the people I didn`t want to kiss
4) Regret 2 months ago
5) Got drunk
6) Meet some people
Day 4 —Your sibling (or closest relative)
Damn Anh Hai~ You the best brother ever even though you are 6 years older. You are so chilled, even my friends think you are cool. They even think you`re good looking LMFAO. It is funny how we do not really look like each other but it is okay, I know we are sibilings when we both have the same Meghan Fox thumbs. You are the funniest person aliveeee. Anyways, thanks for everything you have done for me, especially by giving me advice. There is never a dull or dead conversation between us. I am really happy that you`re my brother. Love you bro (H)
Btw - - you need to learn how to clean your bathroom )= I hate cleaning it everytime I go to your place Q____Q”
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1) What time is it ?
2) What am I going to do today?
3) I am hungry/sleepy~ What is there to eat?
4) Am I going to be able to balance school and a job?
5) Am I going to be able to do good in school this year and grade 12?
6) Am I even able to get a job?
7) Why did I ever go out with [INSERT NAME]? LMFAO
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn’t have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, “I’m sorry, but you don’t have enough money to buy this doll.”
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ”Granny, are you sure I don’t have enough money?”
The old lady replied: ”You know that you don’t have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.”
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
“It’s the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.”
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. “No, Santa Claus can’t bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.”
His eyes were so sad while saying this. “My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.”
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: “I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.”
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me “I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won’t forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn’t have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.”
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. “Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?”
“OK,” he said, “I hope I do have enough.” I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: “Thank you God for giving me enough money!”
Then he looked at me and added, “I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!”
“I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn’t dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.”
“My mommy loves white roses.”
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn’t get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn’t stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
This reminds me of the “christmas shoes” song<3
goodness gracious :(
im gon’ cry.
so sad & touchingg.
Day 3 — Your parents
I love you. Sometimes you can be a bit harsh. You have to trust me sometimes and stop being angry at little things. I am growing up and learning. Just because your childhood was not like mine, I do not want to do the things you wanted to do … stop trying to live your life through mine. You keep saying you understand me but you actually don`t. How can you understand me when I don`t even understand myself. But, I thank you and dad for bringing me and Anh Hai into a country with free education and health care. You are able to provide things me and Anh Hai needs. Please hear yourself once in awhile and control your temper, it gets to me and I don`t want to have that kind of temper either. You must be really bored since I am the only one at home since Anh Hai is at his condo and dad is at work but, I need my own social life once in awhile you keep me in the house like I am in jail.
Thanks for working and not letting mom work. You are good at supporting this family with your hard work but, you need to re-gain my respect. How can I look or talk at you. It is hard to but I am slowly trying to talk and look at you again. I hope in the future you will become a better man. Thanks for driving me to places where I wanted to go and sometimes defending me. I do not really have much to say about you since me and you barely talk or look at each other even though we live in the same house.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1) Make me laugh and be talkative. If you can`t make me laugh, there must be something wrong because I laugh at almost everything. You should be able to make me laugh when I am with you. Talk to me, I hate starting conversations and being the only one talking.
2) Earn my trust to show that you`re loyal. Prove to me that I am able to trust you and you are willing to be with me.
3) Respect me, my friends , and my family. If you can respect my love ones, you can`t respect me therefore, you don`t deserve respect.
4) Understand what I want. When I say no it does not literally mean no. I`m just being polite. I do not want our friends around all the time, it`s nice to be on a date one on one sometimes (=
5) Be good in education and decent looking. I want someone who has a good education so that they don`t have a difficult future. It does not hurt to want a guy to be decent looking. It is just what I look for in a guy (=
6) Don`t be clingy or immature. Turn off. Don`t call me 92380213 times. I hate talking on the phone. Also, give me some space because I will need it, you are not the only thing in my world, I have family and friends too. Act your own age, I did not sign up to be a mom.
7) Have a heart warming, bright, friendly personality. I don`t need a jackass in my life. I was a person who can get along with me and people around me and give a good vibe.
8) Like me for me. If you can`t like me for me then gtfo. Don`t just like me for looks, but also for my personality so expect me to be straight forward. I am who I am so don`t change me
DAMN THIS SHOULDNT BE 8 ~! It should be like 12 :3
Day 2 — Your Crush
I don`t have a crush LMFAO
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1) I am 100% Vietnamese
2) I am still a virgin ! =D
3) I have Meghan Fox thumbs
4) I have been dying my hair since I was 4 years old
5) I have not left Ontario for 12 years -0-
6) I hate putting on contact lenses but I still do put them on…eventually
7) I am straight forward
8) I do not know what I want to be when I grow up
9) Both my toes look different from each other ! Q___Q